It is a very special machine with 11 controlled axes with a variable geometry of 4 axes.
To achieve proper machining of axles with convergention and with deflection, both the stands and slides are equipped with rotation by means of a servomotor with absolute direct measuring of the desired angle.
The machine is equipped with high-performance electric mandrels made by Kessler with automatic tool exchanging HSK 100 and a magazine for 2x2 24 tools made by Miksch.
Workpieces are clamped hydraulically with monitoring of clamping on the clamping table that is mounted on the X axis.
- Joining of multiple operations into one
- Machining in one clamping
- Complete processing technology
- Individual machine construction
- Possibility of automatic workpiece exchange